history of minneapolis granite monuments
Minneapolis Granite Monuments has been a neighborhood landmark in South Minneapolis since 1906, with a legacy for quality and customer service that continues today – over 110 years later.
The company went through a number of owners in the early years before entering into an agreement in 1997 with the Rausch Granite Company to expand into kitchen and bathroom interiors. This close partnership eventually led to Minneapolis Granite being purchased by the Rausch Brothers in 2009, with production moved to Rausch’s workshops in Big Stone City, South Dakota.
Today the company consists of two separate entities: Minneapolis Granite Monuments and Minneapolis Granite Interiors, which continue to serve the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area with the highest quality granite and natural stone products.